How to pre-treat, fill and seal fuel cores in 10 simple steps:
- Pre-bake empty fuel core in oven at 800C for 30 minutes to remove moisture and de-gas.
(You can do this in your reactor or – as we do – in a small furnace.)
- Allow fuel core to cool down to room temperature
- Carefully funnel prepared fuel mix into core
- (If you want, add a gas such as dry Hydrogen into the core)
- Squeeze a ceramic wool insulation pellet into core to protect fuel powder from reacting with wet cement
- Seal the core by squeezing Parkhomov cement into the top.
- Apply Parkhomov cement onto a 5mm screw then use it to push the ceramic wool further into the core
- Attach tape around screw to fix its position until the cement dries a little
- Leave to dry for 2 hours under room temperature
- Bake cores in oven at 200C for 1 hour to finish curing the cement
Badabing Badaboom – You are ready for your first experiments.
We encourage our followers to share their own ideas, as well ask questions over at the designated forum section at LENR-forum.com
Remember: The risks involved can never be overstated when it comes to mixing powders for Cold Fusion.